Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kevin Hart Leaving His Mark

So many of you readin this will know exactly who I am speaking of when I say the name Kevin Hart. Some still may have never heard of him. For those few I must ask; are you living under a rock? This guy is mot only hilarious, he is all over the social networking game. He has a facebook that is linked to his twitter account which he updates with random pieces of hiarious albeit rediculous status comments. If you disbelieve me just check his twitter and try not to laugh. Over the summer, this Philadelphia native released a documentary based standup movie special entitled Laugh At My Pain. It is receiving much recognition from critics. To anyone who is a comedy buff, I strongly suggest this comedian. I rate him a 8.5/10.</p>
</div>

No comments:

Post a Comment