Saturday, December 10, 2011

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Review

   Can anyone say....dragon?From what I have seen so far, this game is a stocking stuffer best buy. The Elder Scroll series has always seemed to up the ante with each new release, Skyrim being no exception. This video game produced by Bethesda games is visually satisfying. It is also conceptually impressive and the backstory keeps those involved very entertained. Oblivion is one of my favorite games and I believe that this next game is following in its big brothers foot steps. The genre that this game belongs to is the RPG or really playing game one. This genre includes the Final Fantasy series as well as ma.y other such games. From what I have seen on television and social media networks, this particular game has been receiving rave reviews. I would definitely consider this game an adequate stocking stuffer for Christmas or a great birthday gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment