Monday, December 5, 2011

Drakes New CD Does Well

This Canadian born entertainer is seemingly taking America by storm. He has been quoted as saying that he believes that social media networks have negative connotations. He is not a huge fan of them although he probably does own an IPhone or Android phone and is known to tweet. Drake recently released this album and ut seems to be receiving a lot of critical acclaim. I have heard a few tracks off of this cd including 'Headlines' and I must admit to being a little underwhelmed. I believe that despite all the hype, this piece of work is not very ground breaking or innovative. I believe that because of Drakes' prevalence in the mainstream, he is able to create and boost his overall sales and use his monetary resources to build up hype that would otherwise be non existent. I am curious as to how other individuals feel so I invite comments.In my opinion, J cole is way more talented than Drake is. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying that I dont have respect for Drizzys hustle.


No comments:

Post a Comment